Pluritex Surgical gowns are certified as PPE (Personal Protective Clothing) and are manufactured in Tri-laminate 3L reusable technical fabrics with high performance properties. They are suitable for surgeries where a Liquid-Proof Barrier Fabric is required. The 3L laminate fabric (is with an ePTFE membrane between complementary fabrics made in 100% polyester yarns) . In the critical area (the front panel and forearm) the 3L fabric is used wihile microfiber fabrics are used for the less critical area. The cuffs are in 100% polyester filament yarn. The gowns are DIN EN 13795-1-2-3 Certif. CE products in compliance with Directive 93/42 EEC.
• barrier and integrity against penetration to pathogenic microorganisms and viruses
• impermeability to liquids (blood, secretions, disinfectants)
• Highly absorbent
• lint free
• comfort and breathability
• dimensional stability, abrasion resistance, tensile strength at break
• eco-friendly, ie a low environmental impact
The gowns are DIN EN 13795-1-2-3 Certif.
CE products in compliance with Directive 93/42 EEC.